Greetings!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

+++

Time for a real blog.
I haven't done this for a long time, and I kind of promised myself that i wouldn't post detailed blogs for the sake of the privacy of both myself and the people i mention.. but one blog every now and then won't hurt?
I've started this short course in an employment solutions agency (Cert. II in Business) which goes for 5 weeks. It's really easy because it's basically common knowledge things like OHS and how to set up your computer station properly.. but i'm looking forward to getting my shiny certificate so i can have a new qualification added to my resume :).

Relationship wise.. things were rocky last week.
Ryan and I came to a mutual understanding that our relationship was over, but we patched things up on Sunday and now everything is back to normal (give or take a few minor changes).

Work is okay. What do i have to say about Coles except for.. it's Coles..
One of our main supervisors who closes 5 nights a week is resigning from his contract because his poor wife is left alone at home all week while he's stuck at Coles.
So now they're looking for a new supervisor to replace him. It's going to be interesting who they chose to promote.. really interesting.

Generally.. i'm quite happy. My life isn't a complete failure. I have things to be proud of and that's the main thing..

I totally feel like going out Saturday night and getting Jagerbombs. Om nom nom nom.

Okay. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment