Greetings!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

02/09/2010

Yesterday's blog kind of inspired me to make this into a sort of "day in the life of" sort of blog.. and since i'm starting to get into the whole.. fashion & makeup scene i'm going to start posting images of clothes and looks that i like.
I might even (if i can be bothered & remember) take photos of what i'm wearing for the day & what make up look I created for the day.

And eventually, I might even make a quick tutorial for how I do my everyday neutral smokey eye look.
For now, I really am loving these looks!

I really love the dress. It kind of reminds me of a scappy old t-shirt but a cute one :)
I'd probably pair it with some black 15 denier stockings and a pair of cute flats or boots.


I love this whole look! expecially the pants and the shoes. They look really comfortable and vintage :)

I love oversized jumpers and tees. Ask anybody!

I've been buying a lot of flannel shirts lately which I usually pair with some plain black/grey tights, a cute lightly printed tee and some sort of jumper underneath the flannel. In most cases, I use one of my hoodie cardigans (because they are still breathable and you can run around all day and not break a sweat) and have the hood stick out from the top of the cardigan. Cute and comfortable :).

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment