Greetings!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

29/09/2010

Evidently, the blog that I posted a fortnight ago has not yet come into effect.
After all the inspiration, looking at pictures on google for hours and watching beauty videos from people like 'juicystar07' and the lovely Michelle Phan, my plans to upload make up videos and random posts about what I'm wearing for the day have are yet to exist..

Instead, the past week, I flew up to Canberra with Ryan and his sister for their brother's wedding. It was lovely! It took place at a small, quaint winery which was nearing the centre of Canberra and Sydney and because of the location, we stayed at 3 different places in the 3 nights that we were interstate.

Unfortunately, I didn't bother to take photos of what I wore. But I think I looked pretty smashing ;)
I wore a light peach/apricot coloured dress that was neither too tight or too loose fitting, with a black sailor-inspired blazer (black with white lining around the edges) and a pair of tanned heels that had shoe laces. :)
I think its safe to say that it was $140 well spent on the shoes, which to my surprise were extremely comfortable for heels. For the whole day (from about 1ish to 11pm that night) my feet did not ache at all!

Now, I'm just working everyday, trying to make enough money for next weekend, which I hope, will be unforgettable, but yet not too expensive for me..
For those who are unfamiliar, My birthday is creeping up slowly! October 5th guys!
But i'm celebrating on the coming Saturday because the 5th falls on a Tuesday.
I need to search for a nice hotel room that ryan and I can stay at that night, or maybe even for 2 nights, depending on how I am going financially..

AAAAND.. i just realised I have a $70 phone bill to pay next week.. One night it is.

Time to pack a bag for Ryan's house. Enjoy your week!

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment